Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012 SOLD OUT
Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 SOLD OUT
Members: $70 per person
Non-Members: $75 per person
Join us for dinner, cocktails, and an adults-only presentation by Henry Kacprzyk, who will reveal the intimate secrets of exotic animal mating. From the most violent mating battles to the subtlest courting rituals, learn how the animals of land, sea, and air find love in the wild.
Along with Henry’s presentation, the night includes an open bar with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a formal dinner with dessert, docents with small animals, and a special Water’s Edge animal event.
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
- Toasted Blue Crab Ravioli with tomato ragout
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with basil cream sauce
- Salmon Wellington
- Asparagus and Lemon Risotto
- Broccoli Rabe with garlic and shallots
- Chocolate Tulip with white chocolate raspberry mousse
Vegan and Vegetarian option will be Stuffed Squash with home-made marinara sauce, San Marzano tomatoes, and roasted red peppers (please contact the Zoo directly with dietary needs by February 6).